Sunday, July 14, 2013

20 - 22 Weeks

Week 20 flew by very quickly. Its crazy to think that I am already half way there. Back in February it seemed like FOREVER away and now its creepin up on me! Memorial Day weekend was alot of fun. Johnny and I started the weekend off by registering at Target. Didn't take too long since they don't have a huge selection in stores. Then on Saturday we celebrated Viv's 1st birthday at the Park's casa. It was rainbow themed and so cute! Sunday we lounged around. Monday we went to the outlets up in Park City and got some awesome deals on baby clothes! Then we ended the fun weekend with a barbecue with the family. Good weekend.




How far along: 22 Weeks

Total Weight Gain: 8 lbs

Maternity clothes: I wear them alot, but I can still fit into my other clothes, just can't zip the pants up :).

Stretch marks: Still none!

Sleep: Sleep is still heavenly

Best moment this week: We registered at Target.

Movement: Yes! It feels like little gas bubbles in my tummy :)

Food cravings: Potatoes of any kind...mashed...baked...fries....

Gender: Still Girl :)

Labor signs: nope!

Belly button - in or out? Its starting to poke out!

What I miss: wearing my normal clothes and being able to zip my pants up haha

What I am looking forward to: The next time I get to have an ultra sound! (won't be for a long time)

No comments:

Post a Comment