So I have been pretty good at taking pictures of the baby belly...just not very good at blogging about them haha. Here is my *attempt* to get caught up before she actually arrives! Life has been good. I have been lucky with a pretty easy pregnancy. My showers have been so fun! I will hopefully get around to blogging about those :)
How far along: 30 Weeks
How far along: 30 Weeks
Total Weight Gain: 15 lbs
Maternity clothes: My favorite thing right now is maternity leggings, so comfy!
Stretch marks: Still none!
Sleep: I now wake up around 3am every morning to go to the bathroom!
Movement: Yes! She moves like crazy!
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers mmmmmm
Gender: Still Girl :)
Labor signs: nope!
Belly button - in or out? It's totally poking out!
What I miss: Being able to run up the stairs haha
What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!
Maternity clothes: My favorite thing right now is maternity leggings, so comfy!
Stretch marks: Still none!
Sleep: I now wake up around 3am every morning to go to the bathroom!
Movement: Yes! She moves like crazy!
Food cravings: Cheeseburgers mmmmmm
Gender: Still Girl :)
Labor signs: nope!
Belly button - in or out? It's totally poking out!
What I miss: Being able to run up the stairs haha
What I am looking forward to: Meeting baby girl!

No comments:
Post a Comment