Thursday, April 11, 2013

11 Weeks

By week 11, we were still keeping the pregnancy pretty quiet. I wanted to take fun pictures to announce it to everyone but my amazing photographer friend was going to be outta town. So I figured I would just wait until she got back to make the announcement. So we will discuss more of that on week 12 (when I told everyone). Things haven't changed much from last week. I am still so tired, blah! I hope that will go away soon! Also I know this isn't very detailed, because as of right now I am actually 14 weeks. Oh procrastination...when will I ever learn?


How far along: 11 Weeks

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still weigh the same

Maternity clothes: Still not yet.

Stretch marks: None and lets hope for none the whole time! #fingerscrossed

Sleep: I sleep on my sides (hips hurt, ugh)

Best moment last week: ??

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings: I have had like two chocolate shakes...mmmm chick fil a has some yummy shakes!

Gender: Don't know yet!

Labor signs: nope!

Belly button - in or out? In, but my skin is getting super tight!

What I miss: Having energy, Sushi

What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!

Milestones: Getting past morning sickness


1 comment:

  1. Don't worry you can still most sushi, just avoid the mercury fish like tuna and swordfish. I still have raw salmon kinds of sushi on occasion and I'm in no danger.

    ReplyDelete