Starting at about 6 weeks, BAM!! Morning sickness hit & I was super super tired. This has been tough for me. I haven't been throwing up or anything, but just throughout the day I feel gross and can't eat very much. I started drinking ginger ale and that has REALLY helped. So if you know me, I am always tired. Now adding being pregnant in the mix and I am lethargic! It's horrible! I go to be at like 8:30-9. During my lunch breaks I have to come home and take naps! And then when I get home from work I usually nap too!
So about three weeks ago, I got a super bad cold. UGH. My immune systems never fails to suck. It lasted about a week. Monday through Saturday. So then Saturday I wake up in the middle of the night and what do ya know? Now I have the FLU! That was unpleasant.
Last week I was able to go to California for Nationals with the Alta cheerleaders! So much fun. Sadly, I couldn't go to Disneyland, because I couldn't go on any of the fun rides! Sad! But I know Disneyland will always be there waiting for me :)
On March 12th we went to our first doctor's appointment. I was freaking out. "What if I go in and there is no baby inside??" I was stressed about that. So they called us back. We waited for a little bit in the room. Finally the nurse came, asked a few questions, gave me this goody sack with lots of good things inside. Then I met my doctor. He is awesome. I am really glad we decided to go with him. He took us to the ultrasound room and there it was...this little baby inside of me! And we were able to hear the heartbeat. Such an amazing experience I will never forget.
This past Thursday I started feeling crappy again. I went into my doctors, and I have a UTI. For realssss?? This is the worst time for my immune system to give up on me! Not a fun weekend. Also the doctors scared me because they said I might have kidney stones! I was NOT looking forward to that. Luckily nothing has happened and the antibiotics have been doing wonders. Hallelujah.
Now I am ready for a healthy spurt. No more sicknesses for this girl!!
10 Weeks:
Pregnancy Questionnaire
How far along: 10 Weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think I lost weight when I was sick. Now I am back to my normal weight.
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I can't button up my pants anymore!
Stretch marks: None yet.
Sleep: I usually have to get up once in the middle of the night to pee. I slept REALLY good weeks 4 - 9. Now its hard to sleep on my tummy :(
Best moment last week: Our first doctors appointment.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: I wouldn't say "crave" but I have had a few loaded baked potatoes mmmmm
Gender: Don't know yet, but in my dreams its always a girl.
Labor signs: Ya hopefully not for 30 more weeks!
Belly button - in or out? In, but my skin is getting super tight!
What I miss: Having energy & sleeping on my tummy.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!
Milestones: Getting past morning sickness
Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I can't button up my pants anymore!
Stretch marks: None yet.
Sleep: I usually have to get up once in the middle of the night to pee. I slept REALLY good weeks 4 - 9. Now its hard to sleep on my tummy :(
Best moment last week: Our first doctors appointment.
Movement: Not yet.
Food cravings: I wouldn't say "crave" but I have had a few loaded baked potatoes mmmmm
Gender: Don't know yet, but in my dreams its always a girl.
Labor signs: Ya hopefully not for 30 more weeks!
Belly button - in or out? In, but my skin is getting super tight!
What I miss: Having energy & sleeping on my tummy.
What I am looking forward to: Finding out what we're having!
Milestones: Getting past morning sickness

I love this blog! super cute! the chalkboard turned out really good! love you!
ReplyDelete